Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

DUDE!

You, in my opinion, are one of the best animators ever to visit newgrounds. With only two animations / games under your belt, people may be skeptical of your skill, But its quality not quantity that counts. I think this game was totally AWSOME, veryy addicting, but I found only one problem. The exit button doesnt work on the car page. The choice of hair, face accesories, shirts, pants, shoes, gloves, overwear, customisable balloon colors, and the wide variety of weapons extremely demonstrates your skill at making games. Nice job, you are a legend man!

mouse maze mouse maze

hmm....

Needs ALOT of work. Maybe give it better graphics, like an animated curser that changes color, or spins, instead of a green dot (the game is called "mouse maze" after all. By the way, it was WAY to easy. All you have to do is click on the green dot and drag it on top of the black dot. Oh well, this game has tons of potential.

1. Make Better Graphics
2. Make Harder Levels
3. Fix Green Dot Press Bug

Do this and your all set.

(old) Jet-Packed (old) Jet-Packed

dude!

this game rocks! So addictive! By the way, I got 2204 :)

Patchco responds:

Thanks! and nice score!

FFjukebox UPDATED:6/22/04 FFjukebox UPDATED:6/22/04

hey

Well, the music was good, but the graphics were kinda bad..but who cares. I just put the music in the background and don't even look at the scree, until I change the song. By the way, how do you import midis onto flash? I can only import MP3s and Wavs

KillerNickProduction responds: