Welcome to paradise Welcome to paradise

oh god no

no, you cant sing, thats the thing that ruined it. Your guitar was OK, but man, that used to be one of my favorite songs, you just put me off it for a while. :(

Nightfall Nightfall

Yo!

This is Awsome! Right now, one of my songs is in 3rd place (syntho), and yes I'd really want it in first. But hey! You Totally deserve it! This better get bumped up to first sometime soon!

P.S What do you use to make all these songs? It would be great if you could tell me. It must be one hell of a unique program!

Haystacks on the fallow Haystacks on the fallow

you my friend

are a phony. All of your songs are simply reversed Lord of the Rings songs! Please people, read this review. This man is a phony, he doesn't "make" them, he downloads Lord of the Rings songs and reverses them. No effort in this.

Reverse Reverse

oh yes

Braden and Chase, we did a good job on that song. We still need to touch up on a couple things though, but I had alot of fun makin that one!

blwheppner responds:

You are very correct Dylan. We have a few rough spots, but we can easily fix them. Add in the keyboard solo and we are set! C ya, Braden

March to fens and heathland March to fens and heathland

to the guy who reviewed this before me

He downloaded a song, and reversed it using Sound recorder. This is another Lord of the Rings song. Dude cant you think of anything to ACTUALLY make? No talent in this...again

thecolony responds:

Said st in the other responce... And it's multiple dudes...

Hilltop Hilltop

dude!

all you did was put Lord of the Rings in reverse using Microsoft sound recorder! Nothin else! There is like no talent in that, all you gotta do is push a button! Why not try something more original k?

By the way, anyone who doesnt believe me, download the mp3, convert it to wav, open it is sound recorder, reverse it so this time its un reversed, then click play. Lord of the Rings.

thecolony responds:

Yes, somehow it happened so of ths group sent it to ng, apologize for that. He's banned tho...